As the innovation leader in cochlear implant technology, Advanced Bionics is always developing new ways for you to hear your best.
The exciting Naída CI Q70 (Naída CI) sound processor is the world’s most advanced behind-the-ear sound processor. Delivering high-performance hearing with a featherlite, instyle™ design, Naída CI sound processors are incredibly lightweight for barely noticeable, on and off-ear comfort.
Full Performance Package
- 55% improvement in speech understanding in noise when AB’s ClearVoice™* technology and the Phonak UltraZoom feature are used together1
- 100% wireless connectivity to consumer electronics—streaming from Bluetooth devices, phones, and countless other popular products by leading brands, including Apple, Samsung, and Nokia
- Bimodal first—media can be streamed to a compatible Phonak hearing aid and a Naída CI sound processor at the same time!
- All-new Binaural VoiceStream Technology™ designed for improved hearing in noise
- First-ever bilateral feature for easy use and peace of mind—each processor can be programmed for both sides so the best ear can still hear if a processor is misplaced
- 40% smaller than the previous behind-the-ear sound processor—incredibly lightweight for barely noticeable on and off-ear comfort
- Proven AB technology, including ClearVoice, AutoSound™, HiRes Fidelity 120™*, and HiRes™ Optima sound processing*
- All-new, discreet T-Mic™ 2