SoundWave 2.3 provides significant data on your patients’ program and battery power usage to help you understand how your patients use programs, features, and accessories and their effect on battery power.
The information it provides may help you counsel your patients on the use of the system and evaluate any programming changes that might improve their hearing outcomes.
Datalogging allows you to:
- Track which batteries your patient is using and review battery life calculation by capacity
- Determine how the Naída CI processor is being used on a daily basis, including programs and features usage and the volume control range
- View graphs that indicate the type and loudness of the environments that your patient experiences throughout the day
- Determine the Phonak feature usage, including the ComPilot accessory, and the UltraZoom, DuoPhone, and ZoomControl features
- Use the ComPilot graph for a detailed look at how the patient has been using the ComPilot accessory, including whether your patients use the processor or remote control to change volume or programs