Are you ready to join and follow the conversations again? The WordSuccess App is designed to help you understand spoken words more clearly in quiet and in noise. It can used at home or on the go.
The app contains over 2,300 recorded items. It offers increasing levels of difficulty including live voice, recorded voice and noise, allowing users to progress at their own pace. It has a placement test and tracks your progress over time. You can set up different profiles to track your progress listening with one side, a new side or both sides. Scores can be compared to gauge progress and shared with your audiologist.
AB Listening Adventures is an engaging app providing children with a fun way to practice listening for words in sentences. Designed for caregivers or therapists to guide the development of listening and language skills in children with hearing loss ages 4 to 10, the app features:
• Six different story-based games
• Focus on listening for multiple elements, plurals, pronouns, or minimal pairs
• More than 100 sets of words
• Fun sound effects and character voices
• Many opportunities for teaching vocabulary and sentence structure
VocAB Scenes is a colorful, entertaining app designed to help children with hearing loss ages 4 to 10 learn common vocabulary and question forms through listening with caregiver or therapist guidance. The app features:
• Six different scenes (outside water fun, beach, pet store, swimming pool, camping, and winter fun)
• 12 different drag and drop items for each scene
• Three different games for each scene to promote listening and language development
AB – A Sonova Brand
©2024 Advanced Bionics AG and affiliates. All rights reserved.